RTCC and TCAP Lunch & Learn Presentations
Recordings of presentations on transportation coordination topics of interest to the RTCCs and TCAPs.
April 20, 2023 Mobility Managers Meeting
LifeLine Pilots' mission is to coordinate FREE air transportation through volunteer pilots for medical or humanitarian needs (50% cancer treatments/clinical trials). The organization serves 10 midwestern states, including Minnesota.
- Waiver Transportation, presented by Sheila Holbrook-White, Metropolitan Council
- Region Five RTCC overview, presented by Matt Kallroos
- East Central RTCC branding and marketing, presented by Karen Onan
- Smartlink: Linking People to Transportation, a Marketing Journey, presented by Alan Herrmann
- Using Focus Groups for Rider Education-Arc, presented by Beverly Sidlo-Tolliver, Arrowhead RTCC
- Engaging Service Organizations, presented by Terry Smith, Mid-Minnesota RTCC