RTCC and TCAP Resources
The following marketing and media resources are shared by, and for, RTCCs and TCAPs, to help each one learn from and build on each of their accomplishments.
Provides an overview of the RTCC itself as well as tasks and accomplishments.
Submitted by Mathew Kallroos of the Region Five Development Commission.
Updated: March 2022
Provides a directory of transit providers in Region 6W as well as guidance on scheduling and using transit services. This guide is available in English, Spanish, and Chuukese, and distributed to outreach offices, health services, human services, HRAs, and more.
Submitted by Emily Castaneda of Region 6W RTCC.
Updated: July 2021
Table-top pull-up banners (for expos, etc.)
Table-top pull-up banners that can be used at information tables, during expos, conferences, and the like. MMDC would be willing to share electronic files so that these banners can be modified by other RTCC. MMDC would also be willing to provide some basic modifications for other organizations without fee. Contact Eric Day of the Mid-Minnesota Development Commission.
RTCC & TCAP Lunch & Learn Presentations
Recordings of presentations on transportation coordination topics of interest to the RTCCs and TCAPs.
- Using Focus Groups for Rider Education-Arc, presented by Beverly Sidlo-Tolliver, Arrowhead RTCC
- Engaging Service Organizations, presented by Terry Smith, Mid-Minnesota RTCC
- Smartlink: Linking People to Transportation, a Marketing Journey, presented by Alan Herrmann
- Region Five RTCC overview, presented by Matt Kallroos
- East Central RTCC branding and marketing, presented by Karen Onan
- Waiver Transportation, presented by Sheila Holbrook-White, Metropolitan Council